Friday 10 June 2016

Capture this moment - Patricia Basson


Hallo dear Blog Friends...

Recently I was asked by a friend to create a page for her of her darling Daughter ... This then is for her...




The papers I used are from Blue Fern's Timeless and Serendipity collections. Using Dusty Attic Texture Paste I stencilled some designs on the background. I then embossed them with Lindy's Stampgang Embossing Powders Byzantine Bronze and C'est la vie Cerise.


Using the two Decorative Frames nr 1&2, I dressed them by first giving them a lot of texture using a heavy texture paste. I then painted them using Dusty Attic paint Oceania. I also embossed them randomly using the same embossing powders as on the background.

 


I also added some glass beads for texture...





The Word Strip was first gesso'd lightly and painted with the Oceania Paint.


The heavy Texture Paste gives the chipboard a real weathered look.

These are the products I used from the Dusty Attic store...


 


 





Thank you so much for your visit...Wishing you Happy Scrappy days...

2 comments: