Saturday 11 June 2016

WOAH !! June mood board inspiration by Valia Katzaki

Hello Dusty Attic friends! 

Its Valia Katzaki here today with you to show you my interpration of our June moodboard.



Our moodboard is full of bottles, so I thought I could actually alter one. It was loads of fun!


I glued my Dusty Attic chipboard pieces with gel medium, painted the entire vase with gesso and then had fun coloring it. At the end, I highlighted the petals and some raised parts with Dusty in Colour Fine Silver. That really gave my vase extra shine and glamour!




When my colors were completely dry, I covered certain areas with Dusty in Colour clear crackle varnish. I am a sucker for crakles. Everywhere! 




Another close up with more details



 
Dusty Attic products used

Image 1


Image 1





Dusty in color Fine Silver
Image 1


Dusty in Colour Clear Crackle Varnish




Enjoy creating with your Dusty Attic products!



2 comments:

  1. WOW - WOW - and another WOW!!! FABULOUSLY GORGEOUS! Beautiful colors - this is so innovative and absolutely fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! what an awesome project. Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete